What affects the appearance of hair?
There is plenty of advice and tips on how to wash your hair, how to apply conditioner and how to dry it. The truth is that healthy hair only needs shampoo. We often overuse hair care and styling products, and it turns out that the healthy appearance of hair depends primarily on the condition of the scalp. Many people don’t focus on scalp care, and it’s the scalp that determines whether hair is manageable, thick and shiny.
Want to boast healthy and thick hair? Mesotherapy of the scalp is one of the most effective treatments, improving the condition of the scalp and, therefore, the condition and appearance of the hair.
- reduces alopecia and excessive hair loss, including androgenetic alopecia, hormonal alopecia, stress-induced alopecia and alopecia due to disease
- accelerates hair growth – stimulates hair regrowth by improving circulation and revitalising hair follicles
- helps regain healthy and shiny hair – the hair follicles are stimulated to produce a large number of healthy hairs, the hair cells receive substances that nourish them perfectly and allow them to function properly
The treatment involves injecting the scalp with a fine needle in such a way that the active substances are introduced directly into the hair cells. This way of performing the treatment ensures rapid results, as it bypasses the impenetrable layer of skin. Mesotherapy is not a painful treatment, but patients who are more sensitive to pain are offered a local anaesthetic in the form of a cream.
- alopecia and excessive hair loss, including alopecia areata, androgenetic and hormonal alopecia
- poor hair condition – weakened, fine, dull, lacklustre hair
- hair loss due to poor diet
- hormonal changes during pregnancy
Course of treatment
Prior to the treatment, the specialist assesses the condition of the scalp and confirms there are no contraindications to the treatment. Aspirin and enzyme drugs should not be consumed before the treatment. On the day of the treatment, you should refrain from colouring your hair.
During the treatment, a series of numerous superficial injections are made using a thin and short needle. The preparation administered is selected individually to the patient’s needs. Patients who are particularly sensitive to pain are given a local anaesthetic in the form of a cream.
You must refrain from using the sauna and swimming pool for 24 hours. It is also recommended not to sunbathe within 48 hours, use creams, hairsprays and other styling products. It is usually possible to return to daily activities on the second day. Expected effects
The first effects can be seen approximately 14 days after the first treatment. A series of 4 – 8 treatments every 2 weeks is recommended.
- inhibition of hair loss
- acceleration of new hair growth
- thickening and compacting hair
- revitalisation of hair follicles
- strengthening hair before and after transplantation
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- active skin infections and inflammations